As a Information Technology Tools, its very critical for you to understand developing brand strategy is extremely critical. The most important asset your company has is its brand. Quite simply, it drives the direction of your business. So you should definitely have a well thought out brand strategy in place.
Increasing competition in business develops similar products with good quality from different manufacturers. But only an effective, innovative and Business Strategy & planning can make your business and products more popular.
For your profession as Information Technology Tools it becomes your responsibility to stay connected with like-minded supporting industry experts who can guide and help you deal with your day to day work issues.
Machine Learning Marketing: How to Improve Your Customer Experience
If you are entrepreneurial in nature owning a business is very exciting adventure. It can also be the most difficult thing for you to get into if you are not prepared.
According to John McCarthy, who is the father of Artificial Intelligence, an AI is "The science and designing of making intelligent machines, especially intelligent PC programs".
Artificial intelligence is a way of making a computer robot or a software think intelligently same as an intelligent human thinks. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the concept of having machines "think like humans".
AI has a huge effect on your life. Whether you are aware or not, it has already influenced your life style and it is very much likely to grow in coming years.
Here are some examples of AI that you are already using in your daily life:
• Your personal assistant Siri - It is an intelligent digital personal assistant on various platform (Windows, Android, and iOS). It provides you an assistance whenever you ask for it using your voice.
• Smart cars - Google's self-driving car, and Tesla's "auto-pilot" feature are two examples of Artificial Intelligence.
• Recommended products or Purchase prediction - Large retailers like Amazon, recommend you the products, send coupons to you, offer discounts, target advertisements on the basis of the shopping you earlier had by a predictive analytics algorithm.
• Music and movie recommendation services - Pandora, and Netflix recommend music and movies based on the interest you've expressed and judgements you have made in the past.
Other simple examples of AI influencing our daily life are:
- Facebook provides recommended photo tags, using face recognition.
- Amazon provides recommended products, using machine learning algorithms.
- Waze (a GPS and maps app) optimal routes, all at the click of a button.
- Spotify knows my music preferences and curates personalized playlists for me.
As per Marc Benioff, AI is going to impact corporate world, employees will be faster, smarter and more productive. It will learn from the data. Ultimately, it will understand what customers want before even they know and it could be a game-changer in the CRM industry.
Salesforce already bought productivity, and machine learning startups RelatedIQ, Metamind, and Tempo AI in 2014.
AI (Artificial Intelligence) in salesforce is not about time-travelling robots trying to kill us, or evil machines using humans as batteries in giant factories. Here we are not talking about some summer blockbusters, we are talking about the salesforce AI which will make your daily experience smarter, by embedding daily predictive intelligence into your apps.
So, what is AI?
AI is not killer robots; it is killer technology.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the concept of having machines "think like humans" - in other words, perform tasks like reasoning, planning, learning, and understanding language.
Customer focused AI: Salesforce Einstein
Salesforce is focusing on creating a platform for solving the customer problems across Sales, Service, Marketing and IT in a completely new way by using Salesforce Einstein.
Salesforce Einstein is built into the core of the Salesforce Platform. It enables anyone to use clicks or code to build AI-powered apps.
With Salesforce Einstein, we can have answer of these type of questions:
- Are you sure that you are servicing your customers by the right client?
- Are you sure that your customers are getting services on the right channel?
- Is it correct to say that you are offering the right item to the right customer at the right time?
- Is it correct to say that you are using the right channel for marketing your products at perfect time with best substance?
Salesforce Einstein is your data scientist
Einstein is like having your own data scientist dedicated to bringing AI to every customer relationship. It learns from all your data - CRM data, email, calendar, social, ERP, and IoT - and delivers predictions and recommendations in context of what you're trying to do.
AI has the ability to transform CRM using Salesforce Einstein
- Sales people can spend more time in visiting customers, not in entering data in CRM.
- Sales people can now better understand the customer requirement and when they need it.
- Sales people can close deals faster by predicting the next step for every customer.
- A service agent could suggest a solution to the customer even before he asked for it.
- Service agent can offer cross-sell at the right time to the right customer.
- Marketing user can easily reach to the right customer at the right time.
- Marketing user know who could be the best audience for each campaign.
- He can easily identify the customer requirement so he delivers the perfect content to every customer.
Salesforce Einstein enables everyone to discover new ways, predict outcomes so help in decision making, recommend next steps, and automates most of your activities so that you can spend most of your time in building strong relationship with customers rather than making entries in system.
What will AI give me that I didn't already have?
Predictive scoring -Predictive lead scoring gives each sales lead a score representing the likelihood it will convert into an opportunity. You also get the reasons
behind the score - for instance the lead source, the industry, or some other factor is an especially strong indicator that a lead will or won't convert.
Forecasting -AI can also be used to predict the future value of something, like a stock portfolio or a real estate investment. If you're a sales manager, AI can predict your quarterly bookings and let you know ahead of time whether or not your team is on track to meet its quota.
Recommendations - Anyone who shops online knows that AI makes suggestions for retail purchases, but it can also make smart recommendations for any other product or service category from business software to tax consulting to cargo containers. And AI can also recommend things other than products - for instance, which white paper you should email a prospect in order to optimize your chance to close a deal.
Who can use AI in the enterprise
Anyone in organization can easily use AI to analyze their data, predict and plan next steps, and automate their tasks and decisions. With Einstein's comprehensive AI for CRM:
• Sales can anticipate next opportunities and exceed customer expectations by knowing what a customer needs before the customer does
• Service can deliver proactive service by anticipating cases and resolving issues before they become problems
• Marketing can create predictive journeys and personalize customer experiences like never before
• IT can embed intelligence everywhere and create smarter apps for employees and customers
What is Machine Learning
Machine learning is the core driver of AI. It's the concept of having computers learn from data with minimal programming.
Marketing Strategy - What It Is, And Why It Is So Important ?
With the support of our professional business network, you get the opportunity to exchange experience and knowledge at a top professional level, and to strengthen and develop your own skills within your management and specialist areas.
Through business relationships and experience sharing in confidential settings for Information Technology Tools, we strive to create personal and business value for all our network peers.
Artificial Intelligence is quite a trending topic in modern technology with many businesses adopting its use in their daily operations while others are skeptical about its relevance in the workplace. Let me show you the various benefits of AI to the workplace and how it can make your business grow as well as save time and money.
Simplification Of The Recruitment Process
Human Resource Departments are faced with the task of hiring staff which is quite daunting, frustrating and equally expensive, with personnel having to shift through a large number jobs applications for a relatively few vacancies, but this scenario is gradually becoming a thing of the past with the use of machine intelligence i.e. Artificial intelligence.
AI reduces the stress related to the hiring process through the use of the following ways:
Interesting job descriptions are written by recruiters through the use software known as Textio. This augmented writing platform compiles various job postings and puts forward to consideration suitable content to encourage the submission of more applications from job seekers.
Candidates for various job vacancies can schedule their interviews, allowing them to choose a time must suitable for them and also provides a chance to reschedule. All these are possible through the use of the Montage software.
AI powered software such as Stella match suitable candidates to jobs through the tracking of experiences, credentials and qualities sought for by employers.
Removal Of Repetitive Tasks In Daily Business Operations
Scheduling, rescheduling and cancelling meetings are quite stressful to administrative staff but the use of tools such as X.ai helps by performing these tasks diligently.
Recording, transcribing and sharing notes during meetings are also tasks which can be handled by artificial intelligence.
Improvement In Handling Issues Related To Sales, Marketing and Customer Service
Chatbots are forms of artificial intelligence that can help with support outside the company.They gain experience from real sales and customer reps and use this to assist customers in purchasing goods and services. Questions regarding marketing and customer relationship management (CRM) can also be handled by GrowthBot through the mining of data, both of the public and the company.
The Identification Of Security Risks And Protection Of Data
Financial institutions such as banks apply AI based technology to point out security risks and protect data. Examples of software which make the use of Ai in such cases include Darktrace, Exabeam and SparkCognition.
With AI handling most of the mundane and repetitive tasks at the workplace, workers are free to channel their efforts to more important tasks thus increasing productivity.
Productivity could also be boosted and monitored by machine intelligence by helping them discover areas that have high labour costs and other obstacles to increased efficiency.
Will Artificial Intelligence Replace Humans In The Workplace?
With the above examples, some individuals might be tempted to think about losing their jobs to AI powered tools since most tasks in the workplace are getting automated gradually, but their fears are unfounded as human input is indispensable despite the presence of artificial intelligence.
Artificial Intelligence basically handles tasks which could affect productivity and allows workers to be action-oriented and gives them the chance to be more creative.
Networking has always been considered a powerful tool for improving business prospects, advancing a career, and developing ideas. Other than some brief, structured events, networking has been mostly informal and inexpensive in comparison to cost they otherwise spend on different channels. But membership is growing in many formal, long-term networking groups, and so is the price tag.
Our groups are not groups for generating sales leads, nor are they places where individuals can drop-in to gain quick advice on an immediate challenge. Members also sign a confidentiality agreement and benefits from the guided mentoring to help each other.
These groups include an experienced facilitator and use a structured discussion method to ensure appropriate participation.